The Mashouheki was an obstacle in Stage 3 that was the final obstacle in KUNOICHI 7. It was never attempted but appears to be a more elaborate version of the Sending Climber and Hang Climbing from SASUKE.
It is a gigantic rock wall with four sections that the competitor must cross.
- First, they must grab a rope and swing to the wall.
- They must first cross a horizontal wall, using the narrow empty spaces on it to cross it.
- They must then transition to a vertical wall that is 90 degrees to the left of the first wall, which also has empty spaces, but the women must climb up this wall instead of crossing it.
- They then face the third section, which is at a more severe acute angle than the Sending Climber and Hang Climbing.
- They must now use rock-climbing artifacts scattered on the wall to climb up, the final section straightens up to the level of the Mujouheki from KUNOICHI 5 but is slightly more than double the height of the third section to compensate for this. It is also scattered with rock-climbing artifacts.