It has the exact function of the Swing Circle and is virtually identical in appearance, the biggest differences being:
- The reduction from four to two rings and the rings are now level
- As opposed to the descending pattern as with the Swing Circle
- It also does not directly lead into an obstacle
- Instead the competitors must use their feet to help grab a ladder to assist in getting to the next obstacle, the Chain See-Saw.
The three people who attempted this obstacle all completed it.
Competitors' Success Rate
- All results based on the TBS broadcast and external information found